Code cards and codes
The code card is a list of one-time passwords for you to use when you log on to NemID. The one-time passwords are also known as codes.
The card is a little piece of card about the size of a credit card, printed with the codes.
Each code on the card has a number – a code number. In addition, each code card carries a unique code card number.
The code card is personal and only works with your NemID.
Your code card is personal and must not be digitalized
- Your code card is personal to you and must not be made available to anyone else.
- Never keep your code card together with your password. According the the NemID rules your are not allowed to write down your password.
- You will automatically be sent a new code card before you have used all the codes on the card.
- If you lose your code card or suspect fraud, you should immediately block the card.
- You must not copy, photograph or digitalize your code card.
Extra code card
If you are travelling for a longer period of time you can order an extra code card.
Temporary change of address
You can enter a temporary change of address, if you need to have your code cards sent somewhere else for a period of time.